“LIFE IS BETTER AT THE BEACH”
Do you agree? Then you MUST read this!
Remember Flisvos Sportclub? Only a week ago I was there living the laidback beach life and windsurfing every day. And you can do this all summer long!
Flisvos Sports Club is looking for a new colleague for their windsurfing center. And trust me, you want to be part of this team of wonderful people! (Not to mention the handsome boys surf;) Below you find the the full job description.
You can apply via: email@example.com
Customer service and selling windsurf rental and courses at our receptions as well as helping customers on the beach.
The Flisvos Sportclub is looking for a sportive, enthusiastic and communicative person between 20 and 35 years old who shares the same vision: “Life is better at the beach”.
As a front desk receptionist you are in the reception team helping our customers and make them feel well-taken care of and represent the flisvos sport club.
- The perfect candidate should have:
• Sales experience
• Knowledge of windsurfing and water sports equipment
• Fluent in German, English and/or French any other languages are a plus
• Excellent customer service skills in related jobs
• Merchandising/visual skills
• Computer and organization skills
• Friendly and outgoing, and enjoys interacting with customers
• Energetic and dependable
• Motivated and result driven
• A professional and tidy appearance, physically fit, hard working, helpful, polite, and a team worker
- Your CV should include
• Name, date of birth and contact information
• Cover letter, reference contact, previous work experience and education
• language and other relevant skills
• a photo of yourself